Apply for new pre-acceleration program & competition for investors and golden prizes
This year we are preparing new pre-acceleration program that will be held in Croatia before the PowerUp bootcamp and final.
Primer is a pre-acceleration program that helps early stage energy-focused startups to overcome the most common challenges and obstacles in the energy sector and beyond.
The founders will work intensively to:
- Build A Solid Marketing & B2B Strategy
- Understand The Legal, Financial & IP Aspects They Have to Consider
- Get Their First Customers
- Design a Pitch Deck That Gets Investors’ Attention
- Build A Great Team & Adopt An Agile Methodology
40 hours of free education with great mentors will have next topics:
- Team building and management
- Lean Startup methodology and LOI
- Business model canvas
- IP and legal aspects
- Go to market strategy & sales strategies
- B2B marketing strategies
- Competitive landscape
- Finances and investments
- Pitch deck structure
- Pitching training
The PRIMER program will take place in June 2018. in Zagreb, in Croatian language.
PowerUp! 2018 is the fourth edition of the competition designed for start-ups operating in the energy sector in Central European countries. Areas where solutions are particularly important and sought after: energy, mobility, cleantech.
The PowerUp! Competition is a platform for presenting ideas that would otherwise be left unnoticed. It is a tremendous contribution in developing innoavtion in the sector of sustainable energy.
Watch last years edition video here.